#OnlyinDTEVV is Downtown Evansville’s latest Photography Contest. Exclusively on Instagram, the contest invites photographers (from novice to professional) to capture and share original photos taken in Downtown Evansville.
We're encouraging new, not previously published photos; and one submission per photographer. Photos must be posted to Instagram with #OnlyinDTEVV by 11 PM CST Sunday, May 2, 2021. A panel of community members and artists will choose 5 finalists. The finalists will be posted to our Instagram page, Downtown Evansville Indiana @downtownevansvilleindiana on Monday, May 10. The photo with the most "Likes" by Friday, May 14 at 4 PM CST will be named the winner. The winner will receive a framed print of their photo and a $100 gift card/certificate to the Downtown business of their choice.
- New photos are encouraged, not previously published photos; and no more than one per photographer.
- The contest is happening through Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 11 PM CST. Post your photos for entry on Instagram with #OnlyinDTEVV.
- Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the Downtown Evansville Economic Improvement District. Please see the map below for district boundaries. Please note, the LST-325 Memorial, Pagoda, Four Freedoms Monument, Riverfront and Dress Plaza, Evansville Museum, and Mickey's Kingdom are all eligible for inclusion through the contest.
The winner of the inaugural Photograph DTEVV Photography Contest held in the fall of 2020 is Amanda Adams. Congratulations Amanda!
Photograph DTEVV Top 10 Finalists
Architecture: Jane Reel and Tom Barrows
People: Steve Herman and Maria Hillenbrand
Place: Amanda Adams, Tom Barrows and Emily Lowery
Skyline: Joshua Kerchief, Lauren Aigner and Amanda Adams
See the 10 finalist photographs in person Friday, September 25, 2020 by strolling Main Street from 2nd to 4th Streets. The photos will appear in the windows of our shops and restaurants. Pick up a ballot at our merchandise cart at 3rd & Main and vote for your favorite photograph. The photo with the most votes will receive a $250 purchase prize! The winner will be announced Monday, September 28.
Photograph DTEVV is Downtown Evansville’s Photography Contest. The contest creates an opportunity for all photographers (from novice to professional) to engage and interact with our downtown. Contest participants will share their take on any of the four categories for submission:
- Downtown Evansville Skyline
We're encouraging new, not previously published photos; and no more than two per category per photographer. Photos must be submitted via email to [email protected] by 11 PM CST Tuesday, September 1. A panel of community members and artists will choose 10 finalists for exhibition on Friday, September 25. Out of the 10 finalists, a minimum of one photograph from each category will be selected. Additionally, the community will choose a Fan Favorite from the 10 finalist photos through a public vote on Friday, September 25.
The DOWNTOWN EVANSVILLE - Economic Improvement District (EID) will have the 10 finalist photos professionally printed and displayed along Main Street on Friday, September 25 from 6-9 PM. Voting for the Fan Favorite will take place that evening. Participants will then receive their printed photography following the exhibition. The EID will purchase the selected Fan Favorite photo for $250.
- Photographers are invited to submit their photos of Downtown Evansville for Photograph DTEVV. Photos should be in the following categories: People, Place, Architecture and Downtown Evansville Skyline
- New photos are encouraged, not previously published photos; and no more than two per category per photographer.
- The contest is happening through Tuesday, September 1 at 11 PM CST. Submit your photos for entry to [email protected].
- Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the Downtown Evansville Economic Improvement District. Please see the following map for district boundaries. Please note, Downtown Evansville skyline photos do NOT have to be taken within the boundaries of the district.
DOWNTOWN EVANSVILLE - Economic Improvement District Boundaries
Email [email protected]